[Nhcoll-l] Recommendation for a Steel Tank Manufacturer

Mann, Justin G jmann at tulane.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:04:55 EDT 2020

Hello,
We are looking to replace some large plastic containers we are using at TUBRI and was hoping I could lean on the collective mind to help me with a recommendation for a steel tank manufacturer. Also any advice or words of warning when designing / purchasing large steel tanks would be appreciated.
These tanks will be used for large fluid fixed specimens, so they must be made of stainless steel  and must have a lid that is airtight. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin Mann

Manager of the Royal D Suttkus Fish collection
Tulane University Biodiversity Research Institute
3705 Main st. Bldg. A-3
Belle Chasse, La 70037
Phone: (504) 394-1711
Cell: (504) 957-4074