[Nhcoll-l] glass genitalia vials

Irene Finkelde irenefinkelde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:16:51 EDT 2020

Hi Jeff

I am located in Australia, so I am not sure how useful this supplier will
be for you.

I recently bought some small glass vials from Batco Laboratories, which are
listed on page 24 of this catalogue:
https://www.bacto.com.au/images/Catalogues/Bacto_Cat_Feb_18.pdf
They have a variety of sizes, but I bought the 25mm x 6.5mm neutral glass
durham tubes (box of 250).

The manufacturer is Samco, and they seem to have a supplier in the UK if
that works better for you:
https://www.smurray.co.uk/portfolio/test-tubes/

Hope this helps!
Irene Finkelde