[Nhcoll-l] Recommendation of consultant/consultant firm (storage design, tendering etc.)?

Majken Them Tøttrup mtottrup at snm.ku.dk
Thu May 14 16:24:28 EDT 2020

Dear all
In Copenhagen, we are working on building a new natural history museum including new storage facilities.
Can anybody recommend a consultant/consultant firm (that also operate in Europe)  who can help with storage and lab design, production of tender material for compactors etc.?

If you have tender material on compactors that you wish to share, it would be much appreciated :)
You can just write to me directly - thanks ;-)

Kind regards,
Majken Tøttrup
mtottrup at snm.ku.dk<mailto:mtottrup at snm.ku.dk>

Majken Them Tøttrup