[Nhcoll-l] Digital Data in Biodiversity Conference Registration

Nelson,Gil gnelson at floridamuseum.ufl.edu
Mon May 18 11:56:28 EDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D62D0B.591532E0]

Registration for this year's Digital Data Conference-coming up 1-3 June-has been very strong and remains open!

Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-annual-digital-data-in-biodiversity-research-conference-tickets-86931098255

*Registration fees are optional but encouraged. When registering, those who wish not to make a financial contribution to the conference will have that option. The optional fees are $50.00 for students, post-docs, and emeritus faculty; $100.00 for practicing professionals. Although registration fees are optional, your registration information, even if you opt out of the fee, will allow us to keep you updated about conference activities.

Thanks to Indiana University (IU) and Natural Sciences Collections Alliance (NSCA) for collaborating with iDigBio is being converted to digital format, still to be held 1-3 June 2020.  We are extremely fortunate to have IU as our leading partner for this event due to its online conference technology and experienced colleagues. We feel confident that this year's conference will be an exciting event that will attract even more participants, both U.S. and international, especially without the added costs of travel and lodging.

For more conference information: https://www.idigbio.org/content/digital-data-2020-harnessing-data-revolution-and-amplifying-collections-biodiversity

For agenda and logistic information visit the conference wiki:    https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/4th_Annual_Digital_Data_Conference,_Indiana_University

--
Gil Nelson PhD, Director
Integrated Digitized Biocollections (iDigBio)

Courtesy Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Robert K. Godfrey Herbarium
Florida State University