[Nhcoll-l] cryo storage

Jonathan Dunnum jldunnum at unm.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:41:04 EST 2020

We have been approached about potential storage of vaccine in our Division of Genomic Resources at the Museum of Southwestern Biology. I think health departments in each state are being asked to identify institutions with ultracold storage capacity.

Jonathan L. Dunnum Ph.D.
Senior Collection Manager
Division of Mammals, Museum of Southwestern Biology
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505) 277-9262
Fax (505) 277-1351