[Nhcoll-l] cryo storage

James Bryant jbandjb at live.com
Wed Nov 11 16:04:13 EST 2020

Museums should consider this an opportunity to both demonstrate existing capacity for this kind of emergency, and a chance to increase capacity. Storing vaccine will be an extended - but likely not a permanent - obligation. Scaling up facilities and equipment to support vaccine distribution efforts could produce a useful legacy for biodiversity holdings.

James Bryant
SOJOURN Science - Nature - Education
Santa Fe, NM
https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-bryant-0598a940/