[Nhcoll-l] Antw: is polyurethane hazardous for stuffed collections

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 7 09:25:16 EDT 2020

Yes, I have found the same thing - foxes with legs that contain just the armature wire as the polyurethane has literally crumbled away over the years.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com