[Nhcoll-l] safety cabinet fot chemicals

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 9 05:02:48 EDT 2020

Hmm,
Didn’t quite understand the message but I presume that you’re asking about needing a safety cabinet to store formaldehyde and alcohol? This depends on your country’s regulations for storage of these fluids. In the UK we are required to store fluids that are carcinogenic / mutagenic / flammable / corrosive / toxic &c inside a special metal and lockable cabinet that has been painted with corrosion-resistant paint.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com