[Nhcoll-l] Natural history museum controversies?

Tocci, Genevieve Elizabeth glewis-g at oeb.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:27:59 EDT 2020

There was the orchid controversy at the Selby Botanical Garden back in the early 2000s. It was all over the news though digging up the articles might take some work now. Here are a few:

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20031218/selby-pleads-guilty-in-orchid-case
https://www.sarasotamagazine.com/news-and-profiles/2005/03/the-case-of-the-purloined-orchid

Genevieve E. Tocci (she, her, hers)
Senior Curatorial Technician
Harvard University Herbaria
22 Divinity Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138  U.S.A.