[Nhcoll-l] Arctos Office Hours - April 13th

Emily M. Braker emily.braker at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 5 10:47:14 EDT 2021

Please join us next week for another round of Arctos Office Hours.

Abstract: Do you have Arctos questions? We've got answers! Drop in for our next virtual Arctos Office Hours session and we'll have several seasoned Arctos users standing by to field your questions and demonstrate how to complete specific tasks in Arctos. If we have time, we will also spotlight some handy new Arctos features. Please add any questions or demo requests to the Office Hours Google Doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12MkrHedrvlFuC5hj1iEmFsM2z57vDV6hycULcckC7ug/edit?usp=sharing> so that we can prepare relevant examples and organize the initial set of issues. We will also take questions in real time, so we hope that you join us for the conversation.

When: Tuesday, April 13, 3pm ET/1pm MT

Where: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/95316390259 (code: arctos)

Can't Make It?: View archived recordings here https://arctosdb.org/learn/webinars/<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1uQiH59boCAICH7bYditYArQ7fftxegaeEsgJDD0lqlu_TAZYM9aNu4NAstdhE6JTxX9tAgAOnPttFYQleGT3g8HU7OCYTt7YEal59EZDPH7xY6B-XgKUAqq1XX8tzNc7ajryJ5T_MZT6Fid4hzAaHreIpe6iO_1SVwTivraL61PwCRiNV_t23LxxRgTnzZWrP8wc2o9hvKEty_2U20CaEnliceylR9-goVopZSERd8_urMPXEEnnk6pWxCf26jE-Lrx9OHdSKb2KsIxewqmNVtlVS_yFuR3Vjrc984TxA5jrzMdn7i-g_tzkaMaWCt21jHv5qB8-Zx5xdYvO4OQlpK7WgV3QfrYAdBfpaNm34Pz2Ot_p0ialCnSf8MfMi3HBJ84Rer6kEjQCUxF4hnQusxDHxKp6hidjdId_HvHeUDBywIcfez42JzW-2GSV220UCME-qeNnAgTX0De39qfWEA/https%3A%2F%2Farctosdb.org%2Flearn%2Fwebinars%2F>

Emily Braker
Vertebrate Collections Manager, Zoology Section
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
265 UCB, Bruce Curtis Building
Boulder, CO 80309-0218
Phone: 303-492-8466
http://www.colorado.edu/cumuseum/research-collections/vertebrates