[Nhcoll-l] Galapagos tortoises & radionuclides

Jonathan Dunnum jldunnum at unm.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:41:42 EDT 2021

Hey Cyler,
We have mammal specimens from the Galapagos, Nevada Test site and Savanna River, all are available via Arctos. Hope you are doing well up at LANL, Jon

Jonathan L. Dunnum Ph.D.
Senior Collection Manager
Division of Mammals, Museum of Southwestern Biology
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505) 277-9262
Fax (505) 277-1351