[Nhcoll-l] IPM Freezer recommendations

Melissa Bechhoefer Melissa.Bechhoefer at dmns.org
Tue Aug 24 13:31:02 EDT 2021

Hello, IPM minds –

Our trusted upright two-door Kelvinator is about to retire against our wishes, and we are looking at options to replace it. Looking for one- or two-door upright freezers that can hang in the -30/-35C range. We’ve found a number online, but would be curious to hear if anyone has recent models or companies they can recommend (or suggest we avoid). Much thanks in advance.

Melissa Bechhoefer
Director of Integrative Collections
she/her/hers

[DMNS 2 Line RGB small.jpg]<http://www.dmns.org/>
melissa.bechhoefer at dmns.org<mailto:melissa.bechhoefer at dmns.org>
Work  303.370.6401

2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

www.dmns.org/science/<http://www.dmns.org/science/>

[FacebookIcon (1)]<https://www.facebook.com/DMNSorg> [TwitterLogo] <http://twitter.com/#!/DenverMuseumNS/>

We are OPEN<https://bit.ly/2YApSao>! Explore ancient mysteries and modern discoveries in "Stonehenge"<http://bit.ly/3epLv6v> the exhibition. And investigate patterns and numbers hiding in plain sight in “Numbers in Nature: A Mirror Maze<https://bit.ly/2RiFa3A>.”

¡El museo está ABIERTO<https://bit.ly/2YApSao>! Explora los misterios antiguos y los descubrimientos modernos en la exhibición "Stonehenge"<https://bit.ly/3epLv6v>. Y descubre los patrones y los números que se esconden a simple vista en "Los Números en la Naturaleza: Un Laberinto de Espejos<https://bit.ly/2RiFa3A>".