[Nhcoll-l] Best adhesive for re-adhering slide labels

Tocci, Genevieve E. glewis-g at oeb.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 31 11:09:59 EDT 2021

Hi Katrina,

We have used Elmers Glue-All and Jade 403N in a pinch, but would also love to know about better options. (For botany slides like diatoms, fungi, etc.)

Best,
Genevieve

Genevieve E. Tocci (she, her, hers)
Senior Curatorial Technician
Harvard University Herbaria
22 Divinity Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138  U.S.A.