[Nhcoll-l] hydraulic lift table suggestions

Carrie A. Eaton carrie at geology.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:52:57 EST 2021

Hi all,
Our museum is in the middle of a collections storage renovation and I'm looking at purchasing a hydraulic lift table to use for large field jackets, heavy specimens etc. in both our collections space and fossil prep lab. I was wondering if anyone had any brands they really liked, pitfalls we should try to avoid, or general suggestions. Feel free to email me off-list if you prefer and thank you in advance for your help!
All the best,
Carrie Eaton

Carrie Eaton, Museum Curator
UW Geology Museum