[Nhcoll-l] Heatsealer

rachael at amartconservation.com rachael at amartconservation.com
Thu Jan 21 09:45:12 EST 2021

Lennart,

For large barrier film enclosures a rotary heat sealer like this is an expensive but valuable tool - https://www.staplerwarehouse.com/product/6819/packrite-hrs-hand-rotary-sealer  that will save your hand from the manual crimper.  But a regular house iron will also do in many circumstances.

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management

Tel: 917-796-1764 (she/her/hers)

 <http://www.amartconservation.com/> www.amartconservation.com