[Nhcoll-l] Datamax end of life

Joe Panella JPanella at alphasystemsva.com
Tue Jan 26 10:57:18 EST 2021

Andy,

Sort of accurate.
Nothing OFFICIAL has been announced for either.   But, with that said, we were part of a presentation, where they presented a list of SKU’s that are already announced, mostly I-class mark 1, and H-Class.
With that said, the delays on MARK II products has gotten very long, which leads us to believe they are also getting ready to sunset those products in lieu of newer products that have already been announced, and fit the same footprint as product that has been around for several years.

We have seen this enough to realize that they will likely be doing the same with the MARK ii, and and feel its best to start looking at newer replacement product.   We’re steering new users to newer product, that also can use the same supplies, but offer many more new features that may be interesting.

I can go over all this with you live as well.

Joe Panella
Alpha Systems, Inc.
804-334-0784