[Nhcoll-l] [EXT]Re: Datamax end of life

Joe Panella JPanella at alphasystemsva.com
Tue Jan 26 15:51:12 EST 2021

We are a zebra business partner as well, we find those printers to be more difficult for end users to understand how to load.
I’m really thinking the CAB printer is super easy, and solidly built.

The Mark II is still available, it will work until the formal end of life is announced, which we’re all still feeling is going to be December 2021, maybe the latest February 2022.

All of the supplies work in the zebra, Cab, or Datamax.

JP