[Nhcoll-l] Recommendations on jars for displaying fluid specimens

Dakota Rowsey drowsey at asu.edu
Fri Jul 23 18:46:22 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am putting together a small exhibit for our vertebrate collection and am
interested in placing a small number of fluid-preserved specimens out on
display. I am looking for recommendations for jars that both protect the
specimens while on display while also making them more viewable at a
variety of angles without distortion of the sides of the jar or obstruction
from the lid. The specimens are relatively small and can fit in a 16 fl.
oz. jar. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Dakota Rowsey

--