[Nhcoll-l] Looking for stories

Christopher Kemp cjkemp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:53:27 EDT 2021

Hi All, you might remember me from when I asked the list for examples of
species with long shelf lives for my book The Lost Species. I'm still at
it. Collecting stories. I'm always on the lookout for a great story that
needs to be told and I feel like someone already knows it. I would love to
find a story of a collecting expedition with plenty of source material, or
even two competing narratives, or an expedition that went missing, or
everyone on it ended up hating each other or something. I don't know what
I'm looking for really, but something with lots of aspects to explore and
to write about. Let me know if any of you are aware of anything that fits
the bill! All best to you all, Chris

--
"I am getting so far out, one day I won't come back at all."

-- William S. Burroughs