[Nhcoll-l] Hydrometer for spirit collection

Dirk Neumann neumann at snsb.de
Fri Mar 19 12:36:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

the small hydrometer apparently hit a nerve; checked-in with the company
and they are would collect orders if there would be a larger interested
to produce them cost-efficient.

You can contact Ms Gassner directly:

Gaßner Glastechnik GmbH
Grünwalderweg 32 E
82041 Oberhaching München

Telefon: +49 89 157764-0
Telefax: +49 89 154701

info at Gassner-Glastechnik.de <mailto:info at gassner-glastechnik.de>

In case you want to email them, you can refer to the information I
provided in this post.

All the best
Dirk