[Nhcoll-l] Registry Book/Eingangsbuch/Vermehrungsbuch

Bernhard Leopold Bock bernhard-leopold.bock at uni-jena.de
Fri May 21 07:14:50 EDT 2021

Dear All,

despite the ongoing digitalisation, and some of you have already mentioned this several times, we are continuing with our analogue entry book/Vermehrungsbuch book.

Since our current book is of poor quality, I wanted to know where you get your books (in archival Quality?). Some of our old books, which are 200 years old, look better than the newer ones.

Pic of our historical catalogue, which is still of high quality and decorated with paper marbling, which adds some character (I love that style – and it doesnt look like pamphlet).

I would also be interested to know if you only have blank pages, or if you have pre-printed lines/columns or date/leg. as preprints e.g.?

I am grateful for any advice,
best regards
Bernd

Bernhard Bock
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Institut für Zoologie und Evolutionsforschung
mit Phyletischem Museum, Ernst-Haeckel-Haus
und Biologiedidaktik
Erbertstr. 1
07743 Jena

Tel.: 03641/949 186