[Nhcoll-l] not seeing my posts to the list-serve

McLaren, Suzanne McLarenS at CarnegieMNH.Org
Tue Nov 16 11:59:09 EST 2021

I have had the same problem with a recent attempt to post a job announcement.  While I've confirmed that I'm  registered with NHColl-L and receive messages all the time, my posting of last week has never appeared.  I've asked my co-workers as well, but no one has seen it.

Sue

Suzanne B. McLaren (she, her, hers)
Collection Manager, Section of Mammals
Edward O'Neil Research Center
(Carnegie Museum of Natural History Annex)
5800 Baum Blvd
Pittsburgh PA 15206   USA
Telephone 412-665-2615
Fax 412-665-2751

From: Nhcoll-l <nhcoll-l-bounces at mailman.yale.edu> On Behalf Of Leslie L Skibinski
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 10:42 AM
To: nhcoll-l at mailman.yale.edu
Subject: [Nhcoll-l] not seeing my posts to the list-serve

I have been receiving the posts to the list-serve, but have not seen any of my posts.  Several other people who are on the list have said that they have not been seeing my posts either.  Is there any explanation?  Should I have some other kind of permissions?  Any help would be appreciated.

--Leslie

Leslie L. Skibinski
Collections Manager
Paleontological Research Institution
1259 Trumansburg Road
Ithaca, New York  14850

Ph.  (607) 273-6623  ext. 128
Fax:  (607) 273-6620

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.