[Nhcoll-l] vials for storing insects in ETOH

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 17 17:49:58 EST 2021

Hi Tonya,

When I was last doing this kind of work (about 20 years ago) I used nylon ribbed caps and these were inserted (inverted) into larger jars.  When I last looked at them (one year ago) they were still holding up well with no noticeable evaporation.

With all good wishes, Simon

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com