[Nhcoll-l] BlackInNHMs- Your participation and assistance is requested

Flemming,Adania aflemming at flmnh.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:37:06 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well, given the multiple pandemics we continue to weather.

Hopefully by now you have heard of Black in Natural History Museums (BlackInNHMs),some context is below. Thanks to all of those who have reached out to assist in one way or another. For folks who have not, at this time we ask that you please visit our landing page https://wlo.link/@blackinnhm.

  1.  If you are Black fill out the Black folx survey <https://forms.gle/RM2p6MuwJhugtMRd6> and share with others
  2.  If you are a white or a non-Black person of color fill out the ally survey<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NPFHc2K1SeaAPs>
  3.  Consider donating<https://tinyurl.com/BlackinNatHisMus> to this movement if you have not already done so
     *   ask your institutions or organizations to donate
  4.  Please follow the social media campaign and share with others
     *    twitter: @BlackInNHMs<https://twitter.com/BlackInNHMs>
     *    FB: https://tinyurl.com/BlackInNHMsFB.