[Nhcoll-l] Seeking members for US Federal Collections s. committee

Tiana Rehman trehman at brit.org
Tue Apr 5 10:25:29 EDT 2022

Hello, Janaki.

I do have interest in participating in such a committee, but I'm afraid I find myself (like everyone) a bit short on time. I'm willing to take the next step of learning more. I represent a large herbarium that counts some federal collections in it's holdings at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas.

Cheers,
Tiana (she/her)

Tiana F. Rehman
Herbarium Collections Manager (BRIT-SMU-VDB-NLU)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D848CF.1651CF40]<https://brit.org/>

MAIN (817) 332-4441
DIRECT (817) 546-1845
trehman at brit.org<mailto:trehman at brit.org>