[Nhcoll-l] Advice on waterproof/washable keyboards for lab work

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:25:31 EDT 2022

An alternative approach is to consider keyboards as cheap expendables.
We've taken that approach for a wet collection digitization project we've
been working on at volume in the past few months.

Recommended (no failures yet, despite sometimes wet hands): Logitech K380
(US$29.99 each).
Less recommended, but not horrible (a couple of failures): Arteck
Ultra-Slim Bluetooth (US$17.99 each).

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff