[Nhcoll-l] Searching nhcoll archives

Megan King megan.king at rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 20 22:02:13 EDT 2022

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a simpler way to search the ncholl archives rather than clicking on the whole month and looking through the subject titles. I am interested in locating previous discussions on adhesives for herbarium specimens. I have recently been introduced to Lineco neutral PH adhesive and was interested in seeing what might be out there as alternatives/best practices to improve our current methods.

All suggestions and references welcome!

Regards,
Megan

Megan Ryan King | Assistant Curator Education and Outreach | Collections Manager, Chrysler Herbarium | Graduate Student | Rutgers University, New Brunswick | Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources | Department of Ecology & Evolution | Email: megan.king at rutgers.edu | Office: 848-932-4158