[Nhcoll-l] many specimens in one jar

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 7 04:20:08 EST 2022

In my former employment, we would wait for a local (usually retired) carcinologist to visit and let them to go through and identify each species and then add the name to the tube label.  If time permitted we would then add each species name to the database, else the generic name would be added only but in red print indicating that further work was required.

With all good wishes, Simon

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com