[Nhcoll-l] Visualizing collections for online public viewing?

Randall, Zachary zrandall at flmnh.ufl.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:22:05 EST 2022

Hi Genevieve,

Another excellent platform for visualizing collections which I haven’t seen mentioned yet is Sketchfab. You can easily host your 3D objects on this site and link to most virtual galleries/museum sites. It’s very accessible and user friendly.

We’re big fans of it here at the Florida Museum. Here’s an example of our growing photogrammetry collection: https://sketchfab.com/FloridaMuseum

Best,
Zach
--