[Nhcoll-l] Survey - Master's Thesis in Conservation and Restoration

Helena Santos mhg.santos15 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:08:20 EST 2022

Dear Ildiko, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, and also
for your interest! The only solution I could find is to send you the
questions in a Word document, in case you don't mind answering in this
format.

Kind regards,
Helena Santos

ildiko szabo <ildiko at zoology.ubc.ca> escreveu no dia terça, 22/02/2022 à(s)