[Nhcoll-l] Google Earth fix?

Mare Nazaire mnazaire at calbg.org
Thu Jan 6 14:23:24 EST 2022

Hi Doug,

It looks like you've already gotten some great responses to your question.
At RSA we load all kinds of KML files to our Google Earth for
georeferencing, which are readily available with searches on Google. Here's
one that might help you:
https://www.fcc.gov/media/radio/us-community-boundary-overlays-kml

~Mare

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 11:10 AM J Tom Giermakowski <tomas at unm.edu> wrote:

> Geo-locate is fantastic! Another very good resource that I use often is
> https://caltopo.com
>

> The MapBuilder Topo and other layers there are very useful for federal
> lands, trails and county lines.
>

> cheers, Tom
>

> J. Tom Giermakowski
>
> Division of Amphibians and Reptiles
>
> Museum of Southwestern Biology
>
> MSC03 2020, Dept Biology
>
> University of New Mexico
>
> Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001, USA
>

> Tel. 505-277-5130                      http://msb.unm.edu/
> <http://msb.unm.edu/divisions/amphibians-reptiles/index.html>

Mare Nazaire, Ph.D.
Administrative Curator, Herbarium [RSA-POM]
California Botanic Garden
Research Assistant Professor, Claremont Graduate University
1500 North College Avenue
Claremont, California 91711
909.625.8767 ext. 268