[Nhcoll-l] Skeletons assembly

Mariana Di Giacomo maru.digi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:59:00 EST 2022

Dear Sergio,

I would recommend the use of a museum-grade (also referred to as archival
quality) adhesive for any museum related purposes. For this reason,
Paraloid B72 is an excellent choice. There are others out there and we can
continue to chat if you wish, but my other recommendation would be to speak
to a local conservator who can guide you to find the best one(s) in your
area.

Adhesives such as cyanoacrylates and epoxies are too strong for recent bone
and can cause damage in the long run.

Let me know if you want to chat further.
Saludos,
Mariana