[Nhcoll-l] Anoxia Equipment Vendors in the US

Cody Thompson cwthomp at umich.edu
Sat Jan 15 15:10:24 EST 2022

Colleagues:

We are considering an anoxic disinfestation chamber or tent.   I know there
are a few vendors outside of the US, and we have sent inquiries.  However,
if there are recommendations for US-based vendors, I would be interested in
those contacts.  If you have a contact(s), please send me their information
off list.

I appreciate the help in advance!

Sincerely,
Cody Thompson

Cody W. Thompson, PhD
Mammal Collections Manager
& Assistant Research Scientist
University of Michigan
Museum of Zoology
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
Office: (734) 615-2810
Fax: (734) 763-4080
Email: cwthomp at umich.edu
Website: codythompson.org

personnel available working onsite. No loan returns should be shipped
without prior notification, and collection visits, loan requests, gifts,
exchanges, etc. should be coordinated with the appropriate curatorial
staff. Please expect delayed responses. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.