[Nhcoll-l] Jewett papers/archives

Elizabeth Wommack ewommack at uwyo.edu
Wed Jul 27 18:27:00 EDT 2022

Hi Peter,

Maybe try the Wildlife Management Unit in DC? Or the Smithsonian? It looks like the obituary in the Murrelet was written from there: https://www.jstor.org/stable/3534216?seq=3#metadata_info_tab_contents
lln DRtmaram * * * tantry 6* 31t1:utti - JSTOR<https://www.jstor.org/stable/3534216?seq=3#metadata_info_tab_contents>
lln DRtmaram * * * tantry 6* 31t1:utti IRA N. GABRIELSON Stanley G. Jewett was a fine naturalist who knew intimately the birds, mammals, reptiles, and other living things of the Pacific Northwest.
www.jstor.org
Good luck!

cheers,
Beth

Elizabeth Wommack, PhD
Curator and Collections Manager of Vertebrates
University of Wyoming Museum of Vertebrates
Berry Biodiversity Conservation Center
University of Wyoming,
Laramie, WY 82071
ewommack@<mailto:ewommack at berkeley.edu>uwyo.edu<http://uwyo.edu/>