[Nhcoll-l] What's in your dioramas? Help needed with dissertation survey

Claire Dean clairedean at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:25:31 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting. I'm currently looking for people who work with collections that have natural history dioramas of any size to participate in my MA Preventive Conservation research.

This involves taking a short online survey here: [bit.ly/nhdioramas](https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1rH3PMHGx2ECV0).

Even if you’re not certain what materials are in your dioramas, it would be really helpful if you could still take part and say that. Finding out that lots of people are unsure about the materials in their dioramas would be useful data in itself.

I'll share what I learn from the survey through future publications, and will happily provide an email summary of the findings to anyone who’s interested.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this research further, please don’t hesitate to contact me by email either on this address or my university one: claire2.dean at northumbria.ac.uk

The survey closes on 24th June. Many thanks in advance for your time and help.

With warm wishes from an unusually sunny north of England,

Claire Dean

MA Preventive Conservation student, Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK

Curatorial Assistant, Natural Sciences, Tullie House Museum, Carlisle, UK