[Nhcoll-l] Please lend us a claw!

Kareen Schnabel Kareen.Schnabel at niwa.co.nz
Tue Jun 21 19:05:31 EDT 2022

Can you lend a hand...  er, um a claw?

We need the help of the crustacean community!

Please complete this very quick poll<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WBZJRBD> to aid our 2023 event planning for ICC10 in Wellington, New Zealand. Everyone is encouraged to participate as we seek wide representation. This includes both those looking to attend in 2023 and those who may not. Remember, there is a FREE REGISTRATION to win!

As a reminder, the call for symposia closes on 31 July 2022. There is no formal commitment needed in making a symposium submission so don't be shy, get those ideas in: www.icc10.org<http://www.icc10.org/>!

Questions or special interest? Email icc10 at confer.co.nz<mailto:icc10 at confer.co.nz>

Thank you from your ICC10 Organising Committee!

[https://www.niwa.co.nz/static/niwa-2018-horizontal-180.png] <https://www.niwa.co.nz>
Dr Kareen Schnabel
Marine Biologist

+64-4-386-0862
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA)
301 Evans Bay Parade Hataitai Wellington New Zealand
Connect with NIWA: niwa.co.nz<https://www.niwa.co.nz> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/nzniwa> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/niwa> Twitter<https://twitter.com/niwa_nz> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/niwa_science>
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems