[Nhcoll-l] monitoring collections environment

Lennart Lennuk Lennart.Lennuk at loodusmuuseum.ee
Fri Mar 25 04:06:39 EDT 2022

Thank you.
So the HOBO seems to be a good choice, but I still have few questions.

-          the bluetooth does not seem to give a opportunity for a central monitoring system

-          battery powering means that there is need to change batteries regulary – would it be better if the loggers are connected to main current?

Best!
Lennart