[Nhcoll-l] Thresher shark model value

Mike Rutherford Mike.Rutherford at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon May 16 07:36:49 EDT 2022

Thanks to all for the many comments and replies, much useful information was gained, although some quite disturbing stuff too, such as checking for potential asbestos in old plaster models. Lots of work to do as a result but it will be all for the best.

No definitive value for the shark but a good idea of what it might cost to get a new model and some good leads on resources connected to Ward’s such as this https://wardproject.org/

Cheers,
Mike