[Nhcoll-l] Please join us for the 10th International Crustacean Congress in Wellington, May 2023

Kareen Schnabel Kareen.Schnabel at niwa.co.nz
Mon May 30 22:16:17 EDT 2022

For all our crustacean-loving colleagues, please join us at the 10th International Crustacean Congress in Wellington, New Zealand, in May 2023 for our first international in-person meeting in a long time  (visit www.icc10.org<http://www.icc10.org> for more information).
We currently accept suggestions for special sessions and symposia (Call for symposia + complete short survey to enter prize draw (mailchi.mp)<https://mailchi.mp/c40490e1698f/call-for-symposia-complete-short-survey-to-enter-prize-draw> and be in to win a free registration if you complete a short survey!), a call for abstracts will be made later this year.
Please share, your support is greatly appreciated.
Kia ora, thank you,
Kareen

[https://www.niwa.co.nz/static/niwa-2018-horizontal-180.png] <https://www.niwa.co.nz>
Dr Kareen Schnabel
Marine Biologist

+64-4-386-0862
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA)
301 Evans Bay Parade Hataitai Wellington New Zealand
Connect with NIWA: niwa.co.nz<https://www.niwa.co.nz> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/nzniwa> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/niwa> Twitter<https://twitter.com/niwa_nz> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/niwa_science>
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems