[Nhcoll-l] iDigBio Community Survey 2022 – Please Respond

Jennings,David T djennings at flmnh.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:46:30 EST 2022

Greetings!

We are reaching out to our iDigBio users and networks to ask for your help and input. We would like to hear about your experiences with iDigBio and how you have used iDigBio resources in your work. This will help us better understand our accomplishments to date and plan for the future.

To that end, we invite you to participate in a short survey. The survey will take you 10-20 minutes to complete, depending on your level of engagement with iDigBio over the years. Whether you have been heavily involved with iDigBio or have interacted with iDigBio a few times only, we are interested in hearing from you.

The survey is being managed on our behalf by Inform Evaluation & Research<http://www.informeval.com/>, an independent consulting firm. Inform will be responsible for collecting and analyzing all data. While Inform will share a full report with iDigBio, all of your responses to the survey will be confidential. Your name or institution will not be associated with anything you share in the survey.

The deadline for completing the survey is Tuesday, Nov. 22.

Finally, as a thank you for your time, at the end of the survey you will have the option to enter a drawing to win a $200 Amazon gift card.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this important effort as we chart iDigBio’s course into the future.

Click here to begin the survey.<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6HG6WKN>

Best wishes,

Gil Nelson and David Jennings