[Nhcoll-l] University of Kansas Museum Studies Applications Due February 1st

Ernzen, Brandy Michelle bernzen at ku.edu
Mon Nov 14 17:50:33 EST 2022

Please excuse cross-postings.
University of Kansas Museum Studies Applications Due February 1st
The University of Kansas’ Museum Studies Program (https://museumstudies.ku.edu) offers a flexible master’s degree and graduate certificate, with a focus on interdisciplinarity and student advising. Our program builds students’ technical foundational knowledge in the field while providing hands-on professional skills in museum collections, which deepens their knowledge in their chosen academic discipline. Each student focuses their coursework on the subjects and skillsets that interest them professionally, including the natural sciences. Students work with renowned KU faculty and museum professionals throughout the program, including those in KU’s Biodiversity Institute/Natural History Museum collections.

Applications are due February 1 for fall admission. Get to know the program during our Q&A session on Wednesday, December 7, at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT. The Zoom link is https://kansas.zoom.us/j/4579691776. Or, contact Program Coordinator Brandy Ernzen at bernzen at ku.edu<mailto:bernzen at ku.edu> or 785-864-6408. We welcome in-person campus visits and Zoom meetings!

Brandy Ernzen
she/her/hers
Program Coordinator
Indigenous Studies<http://indigenous.ku.edu/> & Museum Studies<http://museumstudies.ku.edu/>
bernzen at ku.edu<mailto:bernzen at ku.edu>
785-864-6408

University of Kansas | 1460 Jayhawk Blvd. | 317 Snow Hall | Lawrence, KS 66045