[Nhcoll-l] In Need of Conservator/Preparator Photos

Rose Leach rose.s.leach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:58:06 EDT 2022

Hello All,

I am the curator of natural science at the Memphis Museum of Science and History, and we are working on a “behind the scenes” exhibit where people can learn about the different methods of preservation.

We are currently trying to gather photos showing conservators and preparators actively working to preserve specimens to incorporate into our exhibit, to showcase the diversity of folks doing awesome work.

If you have any such photos you would like to contribute, please reach out, share, and let me know proper attributions so we can do so in the exhibit. Thank you!

Cheers,
Rose

Rose Basom
(she/her/hers)