[Nhcoll-l] Feedback Handbook for Active natural history collections

Rincon Rodriguez,Laura rinconrodriguezl at ufl.edu
Fri Apr 14 16:58:10 EDT 2023

Hello everyone! Hola a todos!

I graduated last year from my master's in museum studies at the University of Florida. I wrote a handbook as my graduation thesis about active natural history collections.

I would like to keep it as a living document while I'm getting more experience on the field. For now, I would appreciate your feedback so I can include them and publish it.

You can access to the handbook here<https://collectionslitclub.wordpress.com/2023/04/12/handbook-to-create-active-collections-in-natural-history-museums/?fbclid=IwAR0JMsDR8TGltO6s0H61d4N0NZObMs0Kp1Yx7npZ2409tFMszoNeBD-Ecow>

Thanks for your help!

Laura Rincón
Museum Studies Master's professional
University of Florida
Twitter: @LauRincon222
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-rinc%C3%B3n-3911681a6/
Blog: https://collectionslitclub.wordpress.com/

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” Maya Angelou