[Nhcoll-l] NH Conservation job in Dublin

Paolo Viscardi p.viscardi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:29:00 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Apologies for cross-posting, but we have a new job for a Natural History
Conservator working with me and the NMI team on a major project here in
Dublin:
https://ie.indeed.com/cmp/Hays/jobs?q=natural+history+conservator&l=#cmp-skip-header-desktop

Please share with anyone you think might be interested and feel free to get
in touch with me if you have any questions about the role, the project, or
living in Dublin. If you're at the NatSCA Conference next week you can also
catch up with me there if you have any questions.

Summary of details:

Job Type: 5 year Fixed term
Salary: €35,336.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday