[Nhcoll-l] Fluid course venue UK

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 12 10:07:56 EST 2023

I realise that I mis-typed my email address when I sent out this request a short while ago, which might explain why I had no responses! Many apologies and it has now been corrected!

I am once again looking for venues to hold the four-day fluid preservation course in the UK and preferably in the South.
 The course requires laboratory facilities preferably, that can accommodate up to 15 persons, or a similar venue with good ventilation and fume extraction, plenty of fluid-preserved specimens that require treatment, and who can supply the required fluids and some lab equipment to be available for use. In return, part of the collection will be conserved and you will have up to 3 spaces for staff members to attend free of charge.  Please advise me off-list: couteaufin at btinternet.com <mailto:couteaufin at btinternet.com>

Thanks.
Simon Moore, Conservator of Natural Sciences.