[Nhcoll-l] Taxonomic vs. catalog-number arrangements

Tom Schiøtte tschioette at snm.ku.dk
Wed Feb 15 15:12:49 EST 2023

Yes Paul, your arguments are irrefutable, and I will probably not have any big problems with surrendering, when you combine with metal trays with open corners. One inbuilt prerequisite for it all is of course that you can muster the economy and work force to have the whole collection digitally cataloged.

Cheers

Tom

Tom Schiøtte

Collection manager, Echinodermata & Mollusca
Natural History Museum of Denmark (Zoology)
Universitetsparken 15
DK 2100 Copenhagen OE

+45 35 32 10 48
TSchioette at snm.ku.dk<mailto:TSchioette at snm.ku.dk>