[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC 2023 - A message from Diamond Sponsor - Picturae

Moe Flannery mflannery at calacademy.org
Mon May 8 11:00:00 EDT 2023

[image: Picturae-logo.png]

Picturae hopes to see you at the 2023 Annual Conference for the Society for
the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC
<https://avanan.url-protection.com/v1/url?o=https%3A//www.calacademy.org/spnhc-2023&g=ZjMxYWMzZDUzMTYwZTYxMA==&h=ODE4NjljZjE5YTQwMzc4NGI0YzhhNWFkY2ZhOWFhZjBmYWM2YWFlNzUxMDZjODE2MjgxNzZiZWRhMzBjMmMwOQ==&p=YXAzOmNhbGFjYWRlbXk6YTpnOmYxZjExNWFkMGE4MjIzZGU4Y2M3YTc0ODI4ZDdkZWQ2OnYxOmg6VA==>)
in San Francisco! We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of this year’s
conference, where we will participate in many aspects of the meeting.

Visit us at our booth, active May 31st - June 1st, to learn more about how
we support the digitization of Natural History Collections. Our US and
International teams will be available to answer your questions about mass
digitization and share exciting recent project developments. We invite you
to register for our workshop, “Get Up Close and Personal With Conveyor Belt
Driven Herbarium Digitization
<https://avanan.url-protection.com/v1/url?o=https%3A//www.calacademy.org/spnhc-2023/events/workshops&g=N2UxYjNiOTY3MGViNTE4YQ==&h=MzQ3NjVhYmE5YTVlOWM3OGMxZjU4YWQzMTRjOTllM2IwYWEzNWY0OTE3NzZkZDI0YzE0ZDk3ZjljOTYxOTU3OA==&p=YXAzOmNhbGFjYWRlbXk6YTpnOmYxZjExNWFkMGE4MjIzZGU4Y2M3YTc0ODI4ZDdkZWQ2OnYxOmg6VA==>,”
on Monday, May 29th, where our herbarium conveyor project with the
California Academy Sciences will be on display as our team covers key
aspects of mass herbarium digitization. Don’t forget to visit our open
house on Friday, June 2nd, to see the herbarium conveyor in action and chat
with our team about the Academy’s project and Picturae's digitization
workflow! Please sign up for this free activity at our booth the week of
SPNHC or reach out to us directly!

For more information regarding Picturae’s involvement in SPNHC 2023, please
contact Lilli Cooper, L.Cooper at Picturae.com!

Best wishes,

Lilli

[image: SPNHC 2023 Logo_circle_layers_reduced size.jpg]
Additional Diamond Sponsor

[image: Delta_Bruynzeel_horizontal.jpg]