[Nhcoll-l] Looking for images of Eugene Murray-Aaron (1852-1940)

Santiago-Blay, Jorge BLAYJ at si.edu
Thu Oct 19 11:02:09 EDT 2023

Looking for images of Eugene Murray-Aaron (1852-1940)

Dear colleagues:

I am looking for images of Eugene Murray-Aaron (1852-1940). He was the first editor of Entomological News. I have found two in newspapers.com and both of them are under copyright. If you know of images of this person that are free to use or unpublished, please do let me know via email: blayj at si.edu . Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
Pronouns (pronombres): English (inglés), singular: he/his/him; español (Spanish), singular: él/lo

Research Associate, Department of Paleobiology
National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC 20560 USA
https://naturalhistory.si.edu/staff/jorge-santiago-blay

Editor-in-Chief: Life: The Excitement of Biology
https://blaypublishers.com<http://blaypublishers.com/>
1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in LEB http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in LEB: http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. Guidelines for Authors and page charges of LEB: http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ .