[Nhcoll-l] TaxonWorks Together 2023 - You're Invited - Oct 24-26

Efrat Gavish-Regev efrat.gavish-regev at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Oct 22 14:46:03 EDT 2023

Dear Deborah
due to the situation in Israel, I will not be able to participate in this
event
Are you planning to record it?
Thanks
Efrat

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 1:35 AM Deborah Paul <dlpaul at illinois.edu> wrote:

> Greetings Everyone,
>
> RE: TaxonWorks Together 2023 - You're Invited - Oct 24-26
> You've saved the dates, yes? We're excited to open registration for
> TaxonWorks Together 2023.
> Join us for 3 days of activities centered around building the TaxonWorks
> <http://taxonworks.org> community, highlighting what's new, what's
> changed, and what is on the horizon. Some activities will be highly guided,
> some information style, and some unconference style.
>
> Zoom space may be limited, please don't wait! Questions welcome.
> Please see agenda development details https://together.taxonworks.org/
> Scroll down to "How" and click to register.
>
> In anticipation,
> Debbie, for the Species File Group
> (apologies in advance for cross-posting, starting now :-)
>
> --
> - Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics Community Liaison
> - Species File Group (INHS), University of Illinois
> -- Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG) Past Chair 2021-2022
> -- Florida State University Courtesy Appointment
> -- Species File Group and Events https://speciesfilegroup.org

Efrat - אפרת - إفرات
Efrat Gavish-Regev, Ph.D.

Scientific Collection Manager, Arachnida & other terrestrial arthropods,
The National Natural History Collections*,*
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Edmond J. Safra Campus
Jerusalem 9190401, Israel
Spiderlab <https://www.spiderlab.co.il/>
Office phone: ++972-2-6584304
Laboratory phone: ++972-2-6584582