[Nhcoll-l] Barcode labels?

Christine Johnson cjohnson at amnh.org
Wed Sep 6 10:16:48 EDT 2023

Hi Gali,

We had some made to use on top of the lids of our Marine Invertebrate wet collection (with a duplicate barcode number on polytag inside the jar) and in slide size for some of the slide collections, and so far we are happy with them. They are a bit pricey, however, making these was a relatively failed venture.

Chris

Chris Johnson, Ph.D.<https://www.amnh.org/research/staff-directory/christine-johnson> | Curatorial Associate | Division of Invertebrate Zoology<https://www.amnh.org/research/invertebrate-zoology> | American Museum of Natural History<https://www.amnh.org/research/invertebrate-zoology>| 200 Central Park West | NYC NY 20024 | Tel 212 769 5605 | cjohnson at amnh.org<mailto:cjohnson at amnh.org>

Looking to see if IZ has a specimen? Search first on our IZ online database<https://emu-prod.amnh.org/imulive/iz.html>!

Digitizing Terrestrial Polyneoptera at AMNH<https://www.amnh.org/research/invertebrate-zoology/collections/other-insect-orders/digitizing-terrestrial-crickets-earwigs-grasshoppers--roaches> (NSF-PEN grant)
Digitizing Marine Invertebrates at AMNH<https://www.amnh.org/research/invertebrate-zoology/collections/other-invertebrate-phyla/databasing-imaging-marine-invertebrates-collections-natural-history> (NSF-TCN grant)

Managing Editor, Entomologica Americana<https://nyentsocjournal.org/>
Associate Editor, Journal of Negative Results - EEB